We provide expert guidance and support to enable our clients to incorporate offshore, advising upon the appropriate jurisdiction, type of company, and how best to realize the benefits of these structures whilst avoiding potential pitfalls. We then provide incorporation, domicile, directorship and corporate governance services in implementing the agreed solution.
Offshore companies can undertake almost any activity with some of the more popular uses being:
- Tax efficient international investment
- Utilization of tax treaties for cross border transactions
- International trade and finance, including import/export transactions
- Holding of intellectual property and royalty agreements
- International consulting and employment companies
- Group holding companies